In the present world, it is not possible to imagine a modern and technological world without websites or web applications. Nowadays, many small and large businesses in the world provide their services directly or indirectly through the website. At present, people do many more things like online shopping, watching movie shows using OTP website. Or also use the website for business promotion. However, WordPress is the most commonly used CMS on the website. Today we will try to know about its security.
We will greatly increase the security of our site by following these steps:
01. If we don't need a User Register on our site, it's better. You can keep it if necessary.
02. We can put things like Google recaptcha on our website. This will save our site from any kind of boats.
03. We can install some plugins on our website. Which will give us various information by scanning our web site regularly. Such as: Wordfence Security – Firewall & Malware Scan Plugin, jetpack plugin etc.
04. We can complicate our login password and any other details.
05. We have to refrain from using the Email or Username that we have used in the Login Details of our site somewhere else. For example, we often mistakenly use the same Email to the Contact Page or About Us of our site.
06. One of my most trusted free plugins is "Wordpress security plugin" which will make your site much more secure.
For example: If someone tries to login to your site repeatedly with wrong username and password, will block his IP address. In addition to this you can find out more plugins by google.
07. Also, when you will install a Plugin on your site, you can learn details about that Plugin through Google or Or you can check out the reviews or comments of that Plugin
08. And it would be best to go to the c-panel from the hosting of your website and turn off the Rewrite option of your site directory.
09. Also, keep always WordPress core files, themes and plugins updated.
I hope you can make your website much safer and more secure by following the steps above. Thank you all.